TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the site. By accessing or using the site or by using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you, an individual customer, member, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age (“You”), and Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, “us”, “we”, “Sec2Pay” or ” Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited “), regarding Your use of our prepaid mobile/DTH recharge purchasing services (known as “Service”) to purchase prepaid mobile/DTH recharge (known as “Recharge”) and related Services. The www.sec2payindia.com web-site (known as the “Site”) and Service is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below including all exhibits. Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce. The services hereunder are offered by Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited, located at: Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited, Office No 103, Nirmal Prakash Apartment, Opp. Fire Brigade, and Station Road, Aurangabad 431001
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We are a Reseller Only. Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited does not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the ‘Telco’ or ‘Telcos’) or other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
- Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited * is only a bus ticket agent. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators and service providers.
- Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited’s advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
SEC2PAY INDIA E-SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED ‘S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
SEC2PAY INDIA E-SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED ‘S RESPONSIBILITIES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator’s employees being rude.
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation.
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THE FOLLOWING AT THE TIME OF BOARDING THE BUS:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Sec2Pay India E-Services Private Limited will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
- Cancellation Policy: Read the ticket cancellation policy carefully. Tickets will be cancelled as per the cancellation policy mentioned with the ticket. The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation
- Refund policy mentioned on the ticket is indicative. The actual cancellation charges are determined by bus operators and bus providers at the actual time of cancellation. SEC2PAY INDIA has no role in governing the cancellation charges.
- Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket. If any discount coupons are used while purchasing the ticket, the discounted value would be used to calculate the refund amount when a ticket is cancelled.
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sums gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.Sec2Pay India .com
- Amenities for this bus as shown on Sec2Pay India have been configured and provided by the bus provider (bus operator). These amenities will be provided unless there are some exceptions on certain days. Please note that Sec2Pay India provides this information in good faith to help passengers to make an informed decision. Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by Sec2Pay India’s travel partners in the buses is their own responsibility. Any refunds / claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that SEC2PAY INDIA may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- SEC2PAY INDIA will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from SEC2PAY INDIA as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and SEC2PAY INDIA shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold SEC2PAY INDIA liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by SEC2PAY INDIA is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, SEC2PAY INDIA shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and SEC2PAY INDIA will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold SEC2PAY INDIA liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. SEC2PAY INDIA shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SEC2PAY INDIA and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which SEC2PAY INDIA and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from SEC2PAY INDIA and/or the SMS service provider.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that SEC2PAY INDIA may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to SEC2PAY INDIA support team within 10 days of your travel date.
USE OF SITE
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the SEC2PAY INDIA, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that SEC2PAY INDIA cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to:
- use the Services for any purposes other than to purchase Recharge of Telcos and/or to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by SEC2PAY INDIA
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law.
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature.
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to SEC2PAY INDIA
remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services.
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner.
modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features.
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission.
Interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network.
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site.
- Sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it.
- Use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
Breach this Agreement or any other SEC2PAY INDIA agreement or policy.
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site.
- Purchase Recharge with what SEC2PAY INDIA reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargeback’s, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to SEC2PAY INDIA , a third party or You.
- use the Services in a manner that SEC2PAY INDIA or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules.
- Take any action that may cause SEC2PAY INDIA to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers.
- Send automated request of any kind to the Site’s system without express permission in advance from SEC2PAY INDIA.
- Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods and services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source